We are pleased to announce that electronic registration and abstract submission for ICCE 2017 are now open.
This year’s ICCE 2017 will be held at the Blindern Campus of the University of Oslo (UiO), Norway. The Local Organizing Committee is keen to provide an exceptional atmosphere for learning, networking and sharing informastion with fellow scientists in the all fields of chemical environmental research and regulation.
The conference is designed to provide interdisciplinary insights and solutions for challenges faced by our societies regarding sustainability and environmental compliance. We will do our best to provide a memorable social environment for all participants.
Here is a preview of topics expected at this year’s conference:
- Perfluorinated surfactants (PFAS)
- Soil pollution
- Chemistry in water treatment
- Arctic environmental pollution
- Atmospheric aerosol
- Sustainable concepts in environmental chemistry
- Passive sampling for environmental monitoring
- Natural organic materials
- Metabolomics and environmental stressors
- Mass spectrometry in food and environmental analysis
- Water reuse
- Nano-size materials
- Challenges in analytical chemistry: identification of new pollutants, metabolites and transformation products
- Modelling in environmental chemistry
- E-waste as pollution source
- Bioactive compounds
- Advancements in modern analytical chemistry
- University education in environmental chemistry
- Marine toxicology and chemistry
In addition, 8 satellite events will be associated with the conference for in-depth discussions, seminars and workshops on dedicated and highly relevant topics (Must be registered separately) See HERE
Please visit icce2017.org for further information
Keep up to date on the latest conference news via LinkedIn and Twitter using #ICCE2017
We hope to see you in Oslo during midsummer this year!
David Spichiger, SCS