The 2021 edition will focus on Topic «Chemistry lab of the future». It's a great opportunity to strenghthen the link between chemical industries and academic laboratory.
The focus will be on cutting edge advances in synthesis design, reaction optimization and drug design assisted by AI as well as the robotic aspects of synthesis automation and testing.
- Two plenary lectures
- Nine invited lectures
- “Flash communication” session during lunch time.
- Dr. Guillaume Berthon, Syngenta Crop Protection, Japan
- Dr. Alexander Marziale, Novartis, CH
- Dr. Alain Vaucher, IBM Research, CH
- Dr. Magnus Johansson, AstraZeneca, Sweden
- Prof. Andy Cooper, University of Liverpool, UK
- Prof. King Kuok Mimi Hii, Imperial College, UK
- Prof. Anat Milo, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Dr. Stevan Djuric, University of Kansas, USA
- Dr. Petrina Kamya, In silico Medicine, Canada
- Prof. Jason Hein, The University of British Columbia, Canada
- Prof. Alán Aspuru-Guzik, University of Toronto, Canada