|Start Date||10.05.2022 - 17:15|
|Event End||10.05.2022 - 19:45|
|Registration Deadline||08.05.2022 - 12:00|
|Location||ETH Zürich, Hönggerberg HCI G-Stock|
Your studies are slowly coming to an end. You have visited career events and career fairs. You have looked at some job profiles. And still, you are unsure about how to apply for and land your first job? Don’t worry, you are not alone!
During this interactive session, you will learn about different job search strategies and tools and when and how to use them. Topics include:
- The career management cycle
- An introduction to industry sectors and job roles
- Reactive vs proactive job search strategies
- LinkedIn and your job search
- Informational interviewing
The workshop will take place Tuesday, May 10th 2022 in the lecture hall HCI G3 at ETH Hönggerberg between 17:15 and 19:45. A break of 30 minutes will include an apéro.
The first 20 registered participants will be offered a professional CV photo shooting session with CV pics (https://www.cvpics.ch/).
- Christine Kaiser – Senior Career Coach and Project Manager; Career Center ETHZ
- Michael Grunder – Career Coach and Project Manager; Career Center ETHZ
Participation is free-of-charge, but registration is necessary.
Please note that your registration is binding and we will implement a no-show fee. In case you are not able to make it, you can still deregister up to two days before the event.