Chemistry Europe Fellowships
The chemical map of Europe is characterized by a number of societies of different size. In a far-sighted move to coordinate their publishing program, European chemical societies banded together in the late 1990ies to form Chemistry Europe and selected Wiley-VCH as their publisher. Now almost 20 years later, these 16 societies who jointly own 11 journals and the online magazine ChemViews have established a fellowship to honor members for their outstanding service to chemistry in Europe.
Swiss Chemistry Europe Fellows
- Prof. Stefan Matile, University of Geneva
- David Spichiger, Swiss Chemical Society, Bern
- Prof. Katharina Fromm, University of Fribourg
- Prof. Karl Gademann, University of Zurich
- Prof. E. Peter Kündig, University of Geneva
- Prof. Michael Grätzel, EPFL Lausanne
- Prof. Karl-Heinz Altmann, ETH Zürich
- Prof. Francois Diederich, Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETH)
- Prof. Helma Wennemers,ETH Zürich
Complete lists of Chemistry Europe Fellows
About Chemistry Europe
Chemistry Europe is an organization of 16 European chemical societies, that publishes high-quality journals as well as the portal ChemistryViews.org with the online magazine, ChemViews . The journals are Chemistry – A European Journal, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, ChemBioChem, ChemPhysChem, ChemMedChem, ChemSusChem, ChemCatChem, ChemPlusChem, ChemistryOpen and ChemElectroChem. The societies behind Chemistry Europe (www.chemistry-europe.org) currently have about 80 000 members.