Network of Computational Chemistry and Artificial Intelligence
The aims of the CC/AI Network are
- Organizing meetings, seminars, workshops and lectures.
- Providing networking platforms for theoretical chemists to exchange ideas and expert knowledge between academia and industry.
- Disseminating community information and promoting activities of partner organizations.
- Representing the community’s interests in national and international organizations.
- Partner with the Swiss Association of Computational Chemistry (SACC) to organize the SACC Spring Meeting and the SCS Fall Meeting Computational Chemistry Session.
- Inform the community via Social Media channels and this website.
- Take the guest editor role for CHIMIA thematic issues on a regular basis.
- Represent the Swiss Chemial Society in the EuChemS Division of Computational and Theoretical Chemistry (DCTC).
Dr. Torsten Luksch, Syngenta Crop Protection AG
Member of the SACC board
Dr. Hans Peter Lüthi, ETH Zurich/SCS
Member of the SCS DFR board and national delegate in the EuChemS DCTC
Prof. Jürg Hutter, University of Zürich
President of the SACC and Member of the SCS Fall Meeting Organizing Committee
Prof. Jeremy Richardson, ETH Zürich
Member of the SCS Fall Meeting Organizing Committee
27. Jun 2022 - 10:00, Le Domaine Notre Dame, Villars-sur-Glâne (Fribourg)
The SCS Seminars are three-days educational event with a focus on topics relevant for the Swiss chemical and pharmaceutical industry but that are not necessarily part of the academic curricula. The first seminar in 2022 will focus on Flow Chemistry.