Network of Computational Chemistry and Artificial Intelligence
The aims of the CC/AI Network are
- Organizing meetings, seminars, workshops and lectures.
- Providing networking platforms for theoretical chemists to exchange ideas and expert knowledge between academia and industry.
- Disseminating community information and promoting activities of partner organizations.
- Representing the community’s interests in national and international organizations.
- Partner with the Swiss Association of Computational Chemistry (SACC) to organize the SACC Spring Meeting and the SCS Fall Meeting Computational Chemistry Session.
- Inform the community via Social Media channels and this website.
- Take the guest editor role for CHIMIA thematic issues on a regular basis.
- Represent the Swiss Chemial Society in the EuChemS Division of Computational and Theoretical Chemistry (DCTC).
Dr. Torsten Luksch, Syngenta Crop Protection AG
Member of the SACC board
Dr. Hans Peter Lüthi, ETH Zurich/SCS
Member of the SCS DFR board and national delegate in the EuChemS DCTC
Prof. Jürg Hutter, University of Zürich
President of the SACC and Member of the SCS Fall Meeting Organizing Committee
Prof. Jeremy Richardson, ETH Zürich
Member of the SCS Fall Meeting Organizing Committee
10. Sep 2021 - 09:00, Online Conference
The SCS Fall Meeting is the largest annual scientific event in Switzerland. It offers a unique opportunity for graduate students, post-doctoral researchers and scientists of all levels, from both, academia and industry, to share the results of their research projects.
11. Oct 2021 - 10:00, Hotel Schloss Gerzensee
A hands-on workshop for PhD Students, Postdocs and junior industry researchers. At the end of this two-day workshop, you will master basic knowledge in intellectual property and will have answers to the following questions: How does patenting in life sciences affect – my career? – academic research? – the society?
13. Oct 2021 - 10:00, Hotel Schloss Gerzensee
A hands-on workshop for PhD Students, Postdocs and junior industry researchers. At the end of this two-day workshop, you will master advanced knowledge in intellectual property with focus on industrial implementation.