Network of Computational Chemistry and Artificial Intelligence
The aims of the CC/AI Network are
- Organizing meetings, seminars, workshops and lectures.
- Providing networking platforms for theoretical chemists to exchange ideas and expert knowledge between academia and industry.
- Disseminating community information and promoting activities of partner organizations.
- Representing the community’s interests in national and international organizations.
- Partner with the Swiss Association of Computational Chemistry (SACC) to organize the SACC Spring Meeting and the SCS Fall Meeting Computational Chemistry Session.
- Inform the community via Social Media channels and this website.
- Take the guest editor role for CHIMIA thematic issues on a regular basis.
- Represent the Swiss Chemial Society in the EuChemS Division of Computational and Theoretical Chemistry (DCTC).
Dr. Torsten Luksch, Syngenta Crop Protection AG
Member of the SACC board
Dr. Hans Peter Lüthi, ETH Zurich/SCS
Member of the SCS DFR board and national delegate in the EuChemS DCTC
Prof. Jürg Hutter, University of Zürich
President of the SACC and Member of the SCS Fall Meeting Organizing Committee
Prof. Jeremy Richardson, ETH Zürich
Member of the SCS Fall Meeting Organizing Committee
31. May 2023 - 08:00, Congress Center Basel
This is the world’s most diverse, stimulating, and exciting event for the future of all labs. Start-ups and disruptors will meet lab heads and lab techs, together with the tech & practice innovators.
07. Jul 2024 - 16:00, Dublin (Ireland)
The ECC is a scientifically excellent European chemistry meeting that reflects the outstanding research being done in Europe as well as its role in the international scientific community.
International Events 2022 in the Field
- 30.03.2022: Applied Machine Learning Days, Lausanne
- 29.04.2022: Machine Learning for Drug Discovery Workshop, virtual
- 08.-10.05.2022: 17th German Conference on Cheminformatics and EuroSAMPL Satellite Workshop, Garmisch-Partenkirchen (DE)
- 12-16.06.2022: 12th International Conference on Chemical Structures, Noordwijkerhout (NL)
- 27.06.- 01.07.2022: Chemoinformatics Strasbourg Summer School, Strasbourg
- 26.-30.99.2022: 23rd EuroQSAR, Heidelberg