Intellectual Property (IP) in Chemistry and the Life Sciences
The SCS network on Intellectual Property supports companies of any size in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector to develop and train the skills on IP for their employees. It provides workshops and networking events for experts as well as basic courses for PhD students and junior scientist.
The aims of the SIP are
- Organizing meetings, seminars, workshops and lectures.
- Providing networking platforms for experts in chemical research and regulatory affairs.
- Disseminating community information and promoting activities of partner organizations.
- Collaborate with LS2 to organize the two-day seminar "Patenting in Life Sciences & Chemistry" basic course for PhD students and Postdocs.
- Organize the two-day seminar "Intellectual Property in Life Sciences & Chemistry", advanced course for industrial sicentists and accademic community members that plan to found their own company.
28. Aug 2022 - 16:00, Lisbon Congress Centre
The ECC is a scientifically excellent European chemistry meeting that reflects the outstanding research being done in Europe as well as its role in the international scientific community.
07. Nov 2022 - 10:00, Hotel Schloss Gerzensee
The SCS Seminar on IP 2022 with focus on researchers, technology transfer managers, and others which are required to deal with life science related intellectual property, in particular patents, and enhance their capabilities to assess and manage patent related novelty, inventive step and freedom-to-operate risks.