Intellectual Property (IP) in Chemistry and the Life Sciences
The SCS network on Intellectual Property supports companies of any size in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector to develop and train the skills on IP for their employees. It provides workshops and networking events for experts as well as basic courses for PhD students and junior scientist.
The aims of the SIP are
- Organizing meetings, seminars, workshops and lectures.
- Providing networking platforms for experts in chemical research and regulatory affairs.
- Disseminating community information and promoting activities of partner organizations.
- Collaborate with LS2 to organize the two-day seminar "Patenting in Life Sciences & Chemistry" basic course for PhD students and Postdocs.
- Organize the two-day seminar "Intellectual Property in Life Sciences & Chemistry", advanced course for industrial sicentists and accademic community members that plan to found their own company.
11. Oct 2021 - 10:00, Hotel Schloss Gerzensee
A hands-on workshop for PhD Students, Postdocs and junior industry researchers. At the end of this two-day workshop, you will master basic knowledge in intellectual property and will have answers to the following questions: How does patenting in life sciences affect – my career? – academic research? – the society?
13. Oct 2021 - 10:00, Hotel Schloss Gerzensee
A hands-on workshop for PhD Students, Postdocs and junior industry researchers. At the end of this two-day workshop, you will master advanced knowledge in intellectual property with focus on industrial implementation.