Physical Chemistry Network
The aims of the Physical Chemistry Network are
- Organizing meetings, seminars, workshops and lectures.
- Providing networking platforms for physical and theoretical chemists to exchange ideas and expert knowledge between academia and industry.
- Disseminating community information and promoting activities of partner organizations.
- Representing the community’s interests in national and international organizations.
- Organize the SCS Fall Meeting Physical Chemistry Session.
- Coordinate and promote activities of the RSC journal Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (PCCP), of which SCS holds shares.
- Inform the community via Social Media channels and this website.
- Take the guest editor role for CHIMIA thematic issues on a regular basis.
- Represent the Swiss Chemial Society in the EuChemS Division of Physical Chemistry
Prof. Stefan Willitsch, University of Basel
President of the SCS DFR Board
Prof. Thomas Bürgi, University of Geneva
Member of the SCS DFR Board and SCS Delegate in the EuChemS Division of Physical Chemistry
Prof. Frédéric Merkt, ETH Zurich
Member of the SCS DFR Board
Prof. Martin Quack, ETH Zurich
Member of the SCS DFR Board and coordinator of the PCCP relationsship
10. Oct 2023 - 17:00, Online Conference
In this interactive workshop, we'll go through the top five tips when it comes to good science writing.
07. Jul 2024 - 16:00, Dublin (Ireland)
The EuChemS Congresses are noted for their excellent scientific level, and have a reputation for giving all the attendees and participants the opportunity to listen to and interact with some of the most celebrated researchers in the world.
Vol. 74, 12/2020: Radiochemistry in Switzerland
Vol. 72, 06/2018: CHIRALITY: Symmetries and Asymmetries
Vol. 71, 05/2017: The Lausanne Centre for Ultrafast Science (LACUS)
Vol. 70, 03/2016: Physical Organic Chemistry
Vol. 68, 01-02/2014: Crystallography, Past, Present, Future
Vol. 64, 06/2010: Molecular Electronics
Vol. 59, 12/2005: Chemistry in Nuclear Power Production
Vol. 58, 05/2004: Theoretical Chemistry