Join us on 13 November, 12.00h, and learn how to increase speed to market with cutting edge data science methods for R&D and manufacturing.
Most chemical companies have more potential projects than they have time to work on. Fulfilling customer requirements as quickly as possible is key to capturing value from the market. This webinar will explain how you can accelerate innovation in new process and product development.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- Why developing new technologies in cutting edge industries is such a challenge
- Why design of experiments is critical if you want confidence in meeting development project milestones
- How you can extract valuable insight from your flood of manufacturing data
- Stan Higgins, OBE, former CEO of the North East of England Process Industries Cluster
- Phil Kay, JMP Senior Analytics Consultant, SAS JMP
Moderator: Benjamin Valsler, Digital Editor, Chemistry World magazine
More details about the content of the webinar and the speakers as well as the registration link are available via the direct link.
JMP has been a part of SAS since the first version of JMP statistical discovery software was launched in 1989, bringing interactive data visualization and analysis to the desktop. SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 60,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®
David Spichiger, SCS