We are pleased to invite you to the SCS Fall Meeting 2021, one of the largest annual research conferences held in Switzerland. After a successful event last year, we are using the same platform again for this edition due to the uncertain situation with the ongoing pandemic. For the second time the Fall Meeting takes place as an online conference to fulfill the regulations of the government and to facilitate safe exchange of scientific information.
SCS Fall Meeting 2021
Friday, 10. September 2021, 09:15 – 18:30
For generations of young chemists educated in Switzerland, the Fall Meeting has been a great platform to present their research –often for the first time ever at a major conference- and to be inspired by the people one gets to meet.
The Scientific Program offers Award Lectures presented by leaders in their respective fields, as well as invited and contributed lectures in nine thematic sessions covering all of chemistry. For each of these, there also is a virtual poster session.
- Two plenary sessions with lectures of SCS price winners 2021
- Virtual Poster Session during the whole week
- Nine thematic parallel sessions with key note lectures and 15min PhD presentations
- Best oral and best virtual poster presentation award ceremony
Topics of the parallel sessions are
- Analytical Sciences
- Catalysis Science & Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Inorganic & Coordination Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymers, Colloids & Interfaces
- Chemistry and the Environment
Registration to join the conference is mandatory and gives you access to the virtual meeting rooms (Zoom platform).
Registration is now open and is free for SCS Members.
|register to join the online conference|
We are looking forward to welcoming you online
Dr. Alain De Mesmaeker, Swiss Chemical Society (Chairman)
David Spichiger, Swiss Chemical Society (SCS Head Office)
Céline Wittwer, SCS