We are pleased to invite you to the SCS Fall Meeting 2021, one of the largest annual research conferences held in Switzerland. For the second time, the Fall Meeting takes place as an online conference.
For generations of young chemists educated in Switzerland, the Fall Meeting has been a great platform to present their research – often for the first time ever at a major conference – and to be inspired by the people you get to meet.
As a presenter you automatically participate in the renowned Best Presentation Award Program. More than CHF 42’000 CHF in total are given to the winners in monetary form, travel grants or free publication opportunities in the Junior Laureates issue of CHIMIA 4/2022.
- Award lectures of SCS price winners 2021
- Interactive, virtual poster session (during the whole week)
- Nine thematic parallel sessions with key note lectures and 15min PhD presentations
- Best oral and best virtual poster presentation award ceremony
Topics of the parallel sessions are:
- Analytical Sciences
- Catalysis Science & Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Inorganic & Coordination Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymers, Colloids & Interfaces
- Chemistry and the Environment
The call for contributions for the nine parallel sessions and the virtual poster sessions is open.
Abstract submission deadline is May 30, 2021.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Prof. Eva Hevia, University of Bern (Chair)
Dr. Hans Peter Lüthi, ETH Zurich (Vice Chair)
David Spichiger, Swiss Chemical Society (SCS Head Office)