The ETH Conference on Combustion-Generated Nanoparticles in 2021 is organized as an online conference under the auspice of the Swiss Chemical Society. It serves as an interdisciplinary platform for expert discussions on all aspects of nanoparticles, freshly emitted from various sources, aged in ambient air, technical mitigation aspects, impact of particles on health, environment and climate and particle legislation. The conference brings together representatives from research, industry and legislation.
You can register at any time to join the conference.
No participation fee will be charged. This is possible only thanks to the generous financial support of our sponsors.
- Aircraft, marine and other non-road sources
- Ambient air particles, secondary pollutants
- Biomass-, biofuel- and synfuel combustion
- Emission control of combustion engines
- Emission upgrade and PTI for in-use vehicles
- Exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Future legislation and enforcement
- Health effects
- Impact on climate
- Nanoparticle formation and transformation
- Nanoparticle metrology and chemical characterization
- Nanoparticle chemistry and toxicology
- Occupational exposure and prevention
Céline Wittwer, SCS