Hello and welcome to the third edition of the 2021 Chemistry in Europe - the newsletter mainly intended for an audience of chemists, but everyone is welcome to subscribe. The Chemistry in Europe newsletter includes contributions from our team, Members, Professional Networks and more. It informs you about research in Europe, provides updates from EuChemS Member Organisations, and looks into policy-related developments.
Access the full online newsletter by clicking here.
What to expect in this issue:
- MSCA on the Horizon (Europe)
- NextGenerationEU: how research and science will make it real
Insects as Novel Food in the European Union – Assessing their Safety
- Welcome in your new role at EuChemS!
- Interview with Jan Mehlich, recipient of the 2020 EuChemS Award for Service
- The EYCN: Steering the Boat through a Global Pandemic
- The EYCN: Returning to the New Normal
- EuChemS Working Party Ethics in Chemistry: “Join our activities!”
CiE Editorial Board