You are warmly invited to join Chemistry—A European Journal for Session 1 of its virtual event series, Meet the Early Career Advisory Board of Chemistry – A European Journal, where you will meet the members of the Early Career Advisory Board and hear about their research.
When: March 10, 2022, at 10:00 am CET
Enjoy five exciting talks covering various topics from catalysis and organometallic chemistry to theoretical chemistry:
- Jesús Campos (Instituto de Investigaciones Químicas): Bimetallic Frustrated Lewis Pairs
- Trevor Hamlin (Vrije Universitet Amsterdam):Understanding Chemical Reactivity using the Activation Strain Model
- Rebecca Melen (Cardiff University): Lewis Acidic Boranes as Catalysts for Carbene Transfer Reactions
- Mónica Pérez-Temprano (Institut Catalá d’Investigacó Química): Catalysis Design through Mechanistic Investigations
- Chao Wang (Tsinghua University): Water-Stable and Self-Healing Ion Conducting Elastomers for Electronics and Energy Storage
Please register for Session 1 free of charge here.
Céline Wittwer, SCS