Hello and welcome to the first edition of the 2022 Chemistry in Europe - the newsletter mainly intended for an audience of chemists, but everyone is welcome to subscribe. The Chemistry in Europe newsletter includes contributions from our team, Members, Professional Networks and more. It informs you about research in Europe, provides updates from EuChemS Member Organisations, and looks into policy-related developments.
Access the full online newsletter by clicking here.
What to expect in this issue:
- Application of metabolomics to cancer epidemiology at the International Agency for Research on Cancer
- Greek National Research Infrastructure for Omics research
- Chemistry as a University Degree
- The European Chemistry Thematic Network: Twenty-five Years of Innovation and Excellence in European Chemistry Higher Education
- Welcome in your new role at EuChemS!
- Interview with Dame Carol Robinson, winner of the 2022 European Chemistry Gold Medal
- 2021 European Conference on Computational and Theoretical Chemistry
- Chemistry Rediscovered – Winners Announced
- Open Call: European Young Chemists’ Award
CiE Editorial Board