The SCS Fall Meeting is the major regularly organized event of the Swiss Chemical Society and one of the largest annual research conferences in Switzerland. For decades, the SCS Fall Meeting has been a great platform for young chemists trained in Switzerland to present their research - often for the first time ever at a major conference - and to be inspired by the people they meet there.
The Scientific Program offers Award Lectures presented by leaders in their respective fields, as well as invited and contributed lectures in nine thematic sessions covering most areas of chemical sciences. For each of these thematic sessions there will also be a poster session. We expect a total of more than 100 oral contributions and more than 400 posters.
Apply for a Short Talk (15min) or a Poster Presentation (A0 format) in one of the nine sessions by submitting your abstract after the registration. Participation and abstract submission is free of charge for SCS members. Website: https://fm22.scg.ch
As a short talk or poster presenter you automatically participate in the renowned Best Presentation Award Program that is supported by Metrohm and DSM. The total prize sum (cash, travel awards and publication vouchers) is more than CHF 42'000. Don't miss this opportunity and submit your abstract by next Sunday.
- Two plenary sessions with lectures of four SCS prize winners 2022
- Nine thematic parallel sessions with keynote lectures and 15min PhD presentations
- Poster Session during the Lunch Break
- Best oral and best poster presentation award ceremony
- Commercial Exhibition
Topics of the Parallel Sessions are
- Analytical Sciences
- Catalysis Science & Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Chemistry and the Environment
- Inorganic & Coordination Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymers, Colloids & Interfaces
David Spichiger, SCS