The editorial teams of EurJOC and Chemistry-Methods are excited to announce the upcoming Virtual Symposium:
Automated Synthesis: From Planning to Execution
May 12, 2021, 3pm CEST (UTC+2)
Enjoy three presentations and join our speakers Peter Seeberger, Klavs F. Jensen and Nessa Carson and our moderator Lee Cronin for a round-table discussion.
Agenda for this virtual event:
- 15:00 – 15:15: Introduction by Lee Cronin
- 15:15 – 15:45: Klavs F. Jensen: Automated Flow Chemistry Enabled by Computer-Aided Synthesis Planning and Robotics
- 15:45 – 16:15: Nessa Carson: Sowing the Seeds for Discovery: Reaction Optimization for Agrochemical SAR Exploration
- 16:15 – 16:45: Peter Seeberger: Automated Glycan Assembly as Basis for Material Science and Vaccine Development
- 16:45 – 17:15: Round-table discussion
If you are interested in learning more about new advances in the emerging field of automated synthesis, please register free of charge here. For more information please visit ChemistryViews or Chemistry Europe.