Professor of Green Chemistry and Head of the Institute for Ecopreneurship
starting date: at the earliest possible date
You have broad and in-depth knowledge of engineering, process engineering or chemistry and share our enthusiasm for teaching and mentoring students, as well as for working with colleagues, staff and project partners in motivated teams. In addition, we expect:
- a university degree and PhD in engineering or chemistry, and a solid background in green chemistry and/or sustainable bioprocess engineering and related processes and technologies
- more than 5 years chemical industry project management experience in process engineering implementation and in organizing process optimization according to ecological and economic criteria
- a strong track record in applied research and development as a group leader
- an excellent chemical and biotechnological industry network including successful project acquisitions
- good command of written and spoken German and English and experience with international project teams
- a university teaching qualification or the willingness to acquire this in the course of the first years of employment
Interested candidates should apply via the following link: https://fhnw.ch/offene-stellen to Danielle Ostertag, HR Manager.
The application should include cover letter, CV, list of publications & patents and a 4–6 page summary of your research plans.
Deadline for applications is May 31, 2023.
Informal inquiries can be addressed to:
Falko Schlottig, Director, Contact: +41 61 228 55 71
Céline Wittwer, SCS