18th International Conference on Chemistry and the Environment (ICCE 2023) June 111-15, 2023
Ca'Foscari University, Venice Italy
We are pleased to announce that electronic registration and abstract submission for ICCE 2023 are now open.
This year’s ICCE 2023 will be held at the Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy. The Local Organizing Committee is keen to provide an exceptional atmosphere for learning, networking and sharing information with fellow scientists in the all fields of chemical environmental research and regulation.
ICCE 2023 addresses scientists in academia, industry and in governmental institutions alike. The conference will provide a unique and inspiring information and communication platform for environmental scientists and a forum of professional exchange with collaborators and colleagues in toxicology, analytical chemistry, microbiology, geosciences and other related disciplines.
The topics will include:
- analysis and modelling of environmental contaminants
- impacts of climate change on local to global circulation of chemicals
- Nano size particulate materials and microplastics in the environment
- Atmospheric pollution (indoor outdoor)
- Environmental risk assessment
- Emerging Contaminants
- Mediterranean pollution
- Innovations in water and wastewater treatment
- Advanced oxidation treatment of waters
- Metabolomics and biotransformation of organic pollutants
- Monitoring and biomonitoring/biomarkers
- Green Chemistry
- University education in environmental chemistry
- and more
In addition, 4 satellite events will be associated with the conference for in-depth discussions, seminars and workshops on dedicated and highly relevant topics (Must be registered separately) See HERE
Please visit https://icce2023.com/ for further information
Keep up to date on the latest conference news via LinkedIn and Twitter using #ICCE2023
Email for all enquiries.
Céline Wittwer, SCS