Dear SusChem Stakeholders,
Register now to the SusChem 2022 Brokerage Event “Connect to apply for funding: Horizon Europe Work Programme 2023-2024”, on 8-10 December 2022.
This online event is open to multiple stakeholders from the large industry, academia, research organisations (RTOs), SMEs and startups in the field of Sustainable Chemistry. The aim is to foster the discussions around for the forthcoming calls in Horizon Europe, under clusters 4, 5 and 6, and help stakeholders build consortia and apply for funding.
The event will consist of two parts:
- December 8: a kickoff webinar to bring insights on the main calls, with direct inputs from experts and European Commission representatives;
- December 8-10: matchmaking sessions that will allow participants to share project ideas and connect with potential partners.
As in previous years, SusChem will develop a matrix with relevant call topics of strong relevance to the SusChem community, which will be available after publication of Horizon Europe Work Programme 2023-2024.
Do you have a project idea and want to share it?
- Interested parties can submit project ideas by December 1st (COB) the latest, at, using the following template.
- Approved project ideas will be available on the event platform, where participants will be able to book one-to-one meetings with other stakeholders from 8-10 December 2022.
- Registered participants will access Hopin platform to book and enroll for the matchmaking sessions. Please make sure to set up your profile, indicating your areas of interest and expertise to build consortia.
The draft agenda is available here.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon!
* Participation in the event is free of charge.
David Spichiger, SCS