The conference CP2P’23 will bring together senior scientists and young researchers from France, Switzerland and Germany to meet and discuss, in a friendly atmosphere.
The conference will take place from May 15 to 17, 2023, on the campus of the University of Haute-Alsace in Mulhouse.
The program will include plenary, invited and contributed oral lectures. Poster sessions will also be organized.
A ceremony will be also organized to reward the best poster and oral contributions.
The conference will cover the following topics :
• Computational Photochemistry
• Molecular & Organic Photochemistry
• Fundamental Photosciences
• Light-Energy Conversion & Photocatalysis
• Photochemistry at the Nanoscale
• New Spectroscopic Tools & Techniques
• Photopolymerization, New Functional Materials & Photochemical Applications
Abstract submission deadline : 15 March 2023
Notification of acceptance: 1 April 2023
Registration deadline: 15 April 2023
Conference dates: 15, 16, 17 May 2023
For any question, please contact Olivier Soppera :