The LS2 Annual Meeting brings together scientists from all nations and backgrounds to explore the large spectrum united under the umbrella of Life Sciences. The Topic of the 2024 edition is “Exploring the Wonders of Life”.
The LS2 Annual Meeting brings together scientists from all backgrounds to explore the large spectrum united under the umbrella of Life Sciences.
Save the date on your calendar and take note of the upcoming deadlines:
- Deadline for abstract submission (posters and talks): 8 November 2023
- General registration: 10 January 2024
Register here: https://annual-meeting.ls2.ch/2024/registration
The program of this edition gathers an amazing panel of keynote speakers: Pr. Nicole King from the University of California, Berkeley (US), Dr. Samer Hattar from the National Institute of Mental Health (US), and Dr. Pavel Tomancak from the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics (DE) and Dr. Melina Schuh from the Max Planck Institute for Multidisciplinary Sciences (DE), who will give a keynote lecture at the Young Scientists’ Satellite.
But that’s not all, the 2024 edition of the LS2 Annual Meeting has many interesting things to offer:
- 9 Scientific Symposia
- Selected short talks in parallel Symposia and YSS
- Poster sessions
- 3 lectures from recognized Swiss Awards
- PIs of Tomorrow Session – DEADLINE for applications 15th October 2023
- Career Workshop - “Providing evidence for the skills that stay with you” by hfp consulting (DE)
- Industry exhibition with more than 25 stands
We are looking forward to seeing you in Lausanne!
With the best wishes from the chair Prof. Emi Nagoshi and the rest of the organizing committee