In 2024, the Swiss Biotech Day will again offer high-level experts from the life sciences industry the space and the time (one and a half days) to network, discuss and discover trends in R&D, manufacturing, data management, artificial intelligence and innovative financing.
The Swiss Biotech Day has become one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe and a fixed date in the community’s calendar.
International biotech delegations can visit the “Global Village” to strengthen their ties with Switzerland as a biotech hub and promote cross-border investments, public-private partnerships, research and development collaborations and exchange of talent.
What to expect:
- Meet over 1,000 senior experts from the life science industry
- More than 70 exhibitors and Global Village with international delegations from all over the world
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories awards
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically-focused panel discussions
- Swiss Biotech Report 2023
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
- General assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
- One-to-one partnering