The Fall Meeting represents a major event for chemical research in Switzerland. The 2016 Fall Meeting is hosted by the ETH Zürich and University of Zürich Departments of Chemistry.
|Start Date||15.09.2016 - 09:00|
|Event End||15.09.2016 - 18:30|
|Location||Universität Zürich, Campus Irchel, Departement für Chemie|
The Fall Meeting represents a major event for chemical research in Switzerland. It is the platform for the Paracelsus and KGF Industrial Science Award Lectures, and offers an opportunity specifically for young scientists to present their research. The event also hosts a Commercial Exhibtion.
The 2016 Fall Meeting is hosted by the ETH Zürich and University of Zürich Departments of Chemistry.
- Prof. E Peter Kündig, «SCS Honorary members»
- Dr. Martin Weibel, Dr. Robert Flatt, Dr. Hendrik Heinz, Sika Technology AG, «Development of commercial organic additives for the grinding of inorganic»
- Prof. Michael Graetzel, EPF Lausanne, «Molecular Photovoltaics and Mesoscopic Solar Cells»
- Mr. Markus Steinke, Vice President Marketin «Best oral Presentation Award sponsored by Metrohm»
- Dr. Roman Imhof, DSM Nutritional Products Ltd.,«Best poster Presentation Award sponsored by DSM»