The topic of the 2019 edition of the SCS Spring Meeting is «Novel Pathways in Materials Science» and the event takes place in the Empa-Akadmie.
The Swiss Chemical Society Spring Meeting is a one day symposium and provides a high quality program with national and international speakers of a certain topic.
It is also the platform for the Werner Prize Ceremony and the Werner Award Lecture.
The topic of the 2019 edition is «Novel Pathways in Materials Science» and the event takes place in the Empa-Akadmie. The organizers, Dr. Brigitte Buchmann and her team invites you to join the event and is looking forward to welcoming you in Dübendorf in early April 2019.
- Prof. Dr. Edward Sargent, University of Toronto (CAN)
- Prof. Dr. Mercouri Kanatzidis, Northwestern University, Evanston (USA)
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Janek, Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Michele Ceriotti, EPFL Lausanne (SUI)
- Prof. Dr. Christophe Copéret, ETH Zurich (SUI)
- Dr. Maryna Bodnarchuk, Empa (SUI)
- Werner Prize Award Lecture 2019: Prof. Jeremy Luterbacher, EPFL Lausanne (SUI)
Chairman and local Organizer
Dr. Brigitte Buchmann
Member of Board of Directors
Head of Department Mobility, Energy and Environment
Empa, Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology
Tel +41 58 765 41 34