The award includes a contribution of CHF 1'000 towards the cost of an active participation (poster or oral presentation) at an international conference of three days or more between 15 May 2017 and 14 May 2018 in any field of the chemical sciences. Up to 45 awards will be distributed to selected doctoral students from Swiss research institutions. Selection will be based primarily on scientific accomplishments and on the submitted conference abstract.
- Only applications in English will be considered.
- The award can only be won once in a lifetime – winners of previous years are excluded.
- There is no limitation of winners per research group.
- The award money will be paid upon presentation of a confirmation of attendance from the conference.
- The deadline is: 31 March 2017 (23:59)
The awards are supported by the Swiss Chemical Society and the Platform Chemistry of the SCNAT.
David Spichiger, SCS