The Board of Directors invites all members of the Swiss Chemical Society and the delegates of its associated societies to join the 28th General Assembly. April 6, 2018, 13.00-13.30h. The assembly takes place during the lunch break of the SCS Spring Meeting 2018, «Bio-Inspired Chemistry».
University of Neuchâtel, Aula des Jeunes-Rives
Espace Louis-Agassiz 1, 2000 Neuchâtel
- Welcome and approval of the agenda
- Election of the vote counters
- Minutes of the 27th General Assembly from April 21, 2017 in Bern (published in CHIMIA 6/2017, A394)
- Annual report 2017 (published in CHIMIA 1-2/2018)
- Financial statement 2017 and audit report
- Discharge the Board
- Fees, news and strategic projects
- Outlook 2018/19
Motions to the assembly can be submitted until March 23, 2018 to . A summary of the financial statement 2017 will be published on the website after the formal audit.
Swiss Chemical Society (SCS)
Dr. Alain De Mesmaeker
David Spichiger President Executive Director
David Spichiger, SCS