SCS Photochemistry Symposium 2019
June 14, 2019, 10-00-17.30h
School of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg
This one-day symposium is an initiative of the Photochemistry Section of the Swiss Chemical Society to promote the exchange within the photochemistry community in Switzerland and beyond.
The event will comprise scientific contributions from all areas of photochemistry as well as three keynote lectures on the topics of ultrafast spectroscopy, new luminescent metal complexes and solar cells.
The General Assembly of the Section will also take place during the meeting.
More information are available on the website: https://scg.ch/pcs/2019
- Prof. Stephen Meech, University of East Anglia, UK
«Transient Electronic and Vibrational Spectroscopy of Mechanism in Photomolecular Motors»
- Prof. Katja Heinze, University of Mainz, Germany
«Near-Infrared Emission with Earth-Abundant Metal Ions»
- Prof. Natalie Banerji, University of Bern, Switzerland
«Charge generation and transport in organic solar cells»
- CHF 100.00 (includes lunch)
Contributed talks and posters
- To apply for a short talk or a poster presentation please select the corresponding option during the registration. Upload a short abstracts (<200 word) using the provided template.
- Applications for talks that can not be considered are invited to present their contribution as a poster.
- Posters should be prepared in standard A0 size (portrait).
- Abstract submission deadline: April 30, 2019
- Registration deadline: May 30, 2019
- Olivier Nicolet, HES-SO/HEIA-FR (Chair),
- Tatu Kumpulainen, University of Geneva
- Oliver Wenger, University of Basel
- Silvio Canonica, Eawag, Dübendorf
- Kurt Dietliker, ETHZ, Zürich
David Spichiger, SCS