The Swiss Biotech Day is the leading biotechnology conference in Switzerland.
It is the place to be for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, analysts, political decision makers and industry stakeholders from across Europe to meet and network.
Highlights of the upcoming event 2019 on May 7, in Basel include:
- 650+ senior life science executives from 20+ countries attend
- Presentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Laureates 2018/2019
- Parallel tracks in the afternoon focused on innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focused panel discussions on e.g. finance, production and licensing
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings for all attendees
- High-traffic exhibition with ongoing catering
Please find additional information on the program (will be constantly updated) as well as the registration site at www.swissbiotechday.ch
David Spichiger, SCS