September 24-27, 2019,
Messe Basel, part of ILMAC 2019,
The Swiss Green & Sustainable Chemistry Days 2019 are organized by SCS, SusChem Switzerland and ILMAC
We are convinced that sustainable chemistry will inspire a change of pace and the new mind-set that society needs in order to become more sustainable, smart and inclusive.
Swiss Green & Sustainable Chemistry Days 2019 will focus on sustainable solutions to society’s big challenges and the contributions that chemical sciences can and must provide.
ILMAC 2019 and its focus topic “Green & Sustainable Technology”, ensures a perfect framework to meet, discuss and define follow-up action. The program includes:
- ILMAC Forum with different Session on the Topic of Green & Sustainable Chemistry
Program Wed, Program Thu, Program Fri
- SusChem Switzerland Annual Event 2019 (Thursday Evening Session)
- Discussion Roundtables
- Women in Chemistry Inauguration Gala Night
- Project exhibition with poster presentations and prototypes
- Society Village and SCS Meet & Greet Bar
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Basel in late September!
David Spichiger, SCS