SCS Photochemistry Symposium 2020
June 19, 2020, 10-00-17.30h
School of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg
This annual one-day symposium is an initiative of the Photochemistry Section of the Swiss Chemical Society to promote the exchange within the photochemistry community in Switzerland and beyond.
This event will comprise scientific contributions from all areas of photochemistry as well as three keynote lectures on the topics of ultrafast spectroscopy, environmental photochemistry and luminescent material.
The General Assembly of the Section will also take place during the meeting.
More information are available on the website: https://scg.ch/pcs/2020
- Prof. Peter Vöhringer, University of Bonn, Germany
«Photochemical dynamics of transition metal complexes from time-resolved infrared-to-visible spectroscopies»
- Prof. Luisa De Cola, University of Strasbourg
- Prof. Kristopher McNeill, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
«Studying aquatic photochemistry with laser spectroscopy and molecular probes»
- CHF 80.00 Members of the SCS Photochemistry Section or the European Photochemistry Association (EPA)$
- CHF 100.00 Non-Members
Contributed talks and posters
- To apply for a short talk or a poster presentation please select the corresponding option during the registration. Upload a short abstracts (<200 word) using the provided template.
- Applications for talks that can not be considered are invited to present their contribution as a poster.
- Posters should be prepared in standard A0 size (portrait).
- Abstract submission deadline: May 1st, 2020
- Registration deadline: June 1st, 2020
- Olivier Nicolet, HES-SO/HEIA-FR (Chair),
- Tatu Kumpulainen, University of Geneva
- Oliver Wenger, University of Basel
- Silvio Canonica, Eawag, Dübendorf
- Kurt Dietliker, ETHZ, Zürich
David Spichiger, SCS