Fall Meeting 2013,
EPFL Lausanne, September 6, 2013
The Swiss Chemical Society Fall Meeting is the largest annual scientific congress organized in Switzerland. More then 560 scientific contributions were handed in to be presented in one of the nine poster or parallel oral sessions.
The event offers a unique opportunity for graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and senior scientists from both, academic and industry, to share and exchange the results of their research. It also allows chemists to exchange ideas, often creating the seeds for new projects and collaborations.
The nine parallel sessions are:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Catalysis Science and Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Inorganic and Coordination Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Organic Chemistry A: Methodology, Catalytic reactions…
- Organic Chemistry B: Synthesis, Natural Products….
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymers, Colloids & Interfaces
The Fall Meeting 2013 takes place at EPF Lausanne on September 6, 2013.
Further information and submission:
David Spichiger, SCS