This five-day Medicinal Chemistry School that is organized by the Division of Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology of the SCSy will focus on most modern aspects associated with small molecule drug discovery.
Focus on most modern aspects associated with small molecule drug discovery, highlighting the methodologies and technologies supporting hit generation, lead finding and lead optimization campaigns.
Detailed Program, Sunday, 7th Oct.
Detailed Program, Monday, 8th Oct.
Detailed Program, Tuesday, 9th Oct.
Detailed Program, Wednesday, 10th Oct.
Detailed Program, Thursday, 11th Oct.
Detailed Program, Friday, 12th Oct.
- Dr. Peter Grootenhuis, Senior Director at Vertex Pharmaceuticals, «Cystis Fibrosis drug Orkambi»
- Prof. Dr. Gerhard Klebe, Univeristy of Marburg, «The detailed aspects of thermodynamics and kinetics involved in the process of molecular recognition»
- Dr. Jonathan Mason, Drug Design and Computational Chemistry Expert at Heptares Therapeutics, «The strategic combination of high-resolution crystallography and Fragment-Based Lead Generation applied to one of the most challenging target families, i.e. G Protein-Coupled Receptors»
- Dr. Andy Phillips, Chief Executive Officer and President, C4 Therapeutics, «the concept of Targeted Protein Degradation»
- Dr. Gerhard Müller, Gotham Therapeutics
- Prof. Dr. Beat Ernst, University of Basel
- Dr. Daniel Obrecht, Polyphor Ltd.