This first edition of the European Healthy Soils Conference Series will address the relevance of healthy soils and soil fertility as prerequisite for a functioning society, environment, economy, and climate.
|Start Date||13.09.2023 - 13:30|
|Event End||15.09.2023 - 12:30|
|Location||FHNW Muttenz, Hochschule für Life Sciences Institute for Chemistry and Bioanalytics, Hofackerstrasse 30. 4132 Muttenz, Switzerland|
The 3-day conference aims to bring together soil scientists, along with stakeholders from industry, agriculture, and the public sector, to discuss the maintenance of and opportunities in healthy soils. The event is co-organized by the FHNW School of Life Sciences and Agroscope, under the umbrella of the European Federation of Biotechnology divisions of Plant, Agriculture & Food and Environmental Biotechnology.
While this topic is not 100% related to only chemistry, we aim to address a broad interdisciplinary audience to this conference and have accordingly invited keynote speakers from a variety of organizations, Industry and “Brussel” Stakeholders.
- Catia Bastioli, Novamont, IT
- Katie Field, University of Sheffield, UK
- Axel Don, Thünen Institute, DE
- Sebastian Dötterl, ETH Zürich, CH
- Niels Halberg, Aarhus University, DK
- Matthias Rillig, Freie Universität Berlin, DE
- Peter Schad, TUM School of Life Sciences, DE
- March 15, 2023: Abstract submission deadline: Speakers, Workshops, Flash Poster Presentations
- April 30, 2023: Early-bird registration deadline
- June 30, 2023: Poster submission deadline
- Sept 8, 2023: Registration deadline