The European Young Chemists' Meeting (EYCheM) features not one but two events. The first being the 17th EYCN delegate assembly - an annual meeting where young scientists from all over Europe meet to discuss future plans and projects, Following the delegate assembly, the conference starts on the 19th of January.
This years EYCheM is focussed on the design, synthesis andutilization of new materials for energy applications.
Due to the uncertainty caused by the renewed sharp rise in corona infection figures throughout Europe, the OC together with the EYCN Board decided to hold the conference online. For Switzerland-based participants, however, individual activities will beheld on-site, so that some personal exchange still can take place. Unfortunately, there will be no social events.
- Prof. Bettina V. Lotsch, Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research
- Prof. Omar M. Yaghi, University of California, Berkeley
- Prof. Michael Graetzel, EPFL Lausanne
- Prof. Cafer T. Yavuz, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Prof. Miriam Unterlass, University of Konstanz