PhotOnline is a free virtual conference organized by and for young researchers of the SP2P (Photochemistry, Photophysics, and Photosciences) division from the French Chemistry Society (SCF).
This meeting creates an opportunity for young researchers, such as Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researchers, to foster interdisciplinary conversations and further collaboration within the community to present their scientific findings (experimental and theoretical) on the photoinduced processes. This second edition of the PhotOnline 2023 conference is open to International speakers with vast knowledge of the frameworks of SP2P such as chemical synthesis and transformation, fluorescent sensors, and electron and energy transfer, often studied by advanced spectroscopy and simulation tools.
- Karl BÖRJESSON- University of Gothenburg
- Serena SILVI - University of Bologna
- Peter DEDECKER - KU Leuven
- Adèle LAURENT - University of Nantes
Three kinds of verbal communication are planned:
- A flash communication of 3 minutes with a slides support
- Regular communication of 10 minutes with a 5 minutes questions session
- Posters session during the coffee breaks
Registration and submission
This event is free of charge. Please submit your abstract before the 9th of December 2022 (included).
The program will be announced later.