The event series with 1-2 events per year at Swiss universities enables students and PhDs to get an insight into process chemistry. Besides teaching the basics, an illustrative example from industry is discussed.
Goals of the Event
- Understand the challenges in process chemistry and recognize the differences between laboratory work and chemical production.
- Get in contact with process chemists from industry and expand its own network.
16.40 Insights into process chemistry
17.00 Case study from industry
- Stefan Hildbrand, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Urs Brändli, Dottikon Exclusive Synthesis AG
- Maurus Marty, DSM Nutritional Products Ltd.
- Niklaus Künzle, Lonza AG
No registration is needed and the event is free of charge (sponsored by the SCS Division of Industrial & Applied Chemistry (DIAC)).