The program will feature a mix of plenary lessons, oral communications and flash presentations. Amongst others the topics of the conference are food processing, food safety, circular economy in the food value chain or healthy and sustainable diets.
|Start Date||22.11.2021 - 09:00|
|Event End||24.11.2021 - 17:00|
The XXIst edition of the EuroFoodChem conference was originally foreseen to be held in September 2021 in Belgrade, Serbia. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Food Chemistry Division of the European Chemical Society (EuChemS) decided to postpone the congress in presence, in Serbia, to September 2023. Therefore, to keep the tradition of a biannual congress, we decided to maintain the congress organization this year, though in a virtual format.
- Food composition and authenticity
- Functional foods
- Food processing
- Food safety
- Circular economy in the food value chain
- Healthy and sustainable diets
- Future foods
- Plenary lectures (PL): 30 min + 5 min discussion
- Oral communications (OC): 10 min + 5 min discussion
- Flash presentations (FP): 5 min, discussion during poster session