Network of Computational Chemistry and Artificial Intelligence
The network connects researchers of industry and academia with an interest in molecular modelling, simulation and the application of artificial intelligence in chemical research. It is part of the SCS Division of Fundamental Research and maintains relationships with national and international organizations with similar focus, such as the Swiss Association of Computational Chemistry or the corresponding divisions of the EuChemS.
The aims of the CC/AI Network are
- Organizing meetings, seminars, workshops and lectures.
- Providing networking platforms for theoretical chemists to exchange ideas and expert knowledge between academia and industry.
- Disseminating community information and promoting activities of partner organizations.
- Representing the community’s interests in national and international organizations.
- Partner with the Swiss Association of Computational Chemistry (SACC) to organize the SACC Spring Meeting and the SCS Fall Meeting Computational Chemistry Session.
- Inform the community via Social Media channels and this website.
- Take the guest editor role for CHIMIA thematic issues on a regular basis.
- Represent the Swiss Chemial Society in the EuChemS Division of Computational and Theoretical Chemistry (DCTC).