You are warmly invited to join Chemistry — A European Journal for Session 2 of its virtual event series, Meet the Early Career Advisory Board of Chemistry – A European Journal, where you will meet the members of the Early Career Advisory Board and hear about their research..
When: March 31, 2022, at 3:00 pm CEST
Enjoy five exciting talks covering various topics from luminescence, photovoltaics, medicinal chemistry, synthesis, and organic chemistry:
- Alesia Tietze (Göteborgs Universitet, Sweden): Bioinspired Chemical Engineering of Peptide-Based Structures and Materials for Diagnostics and Drug Delivery
- Jovana Milic (Université de Fribourg, Switzerland): Supramolecular Control in Hybrid Perovskite Photovoltaics
- Anna Kaczmarek (Universiteit Gent, Belgium): Hybrid Materials for Luminescence Thermometry Applications
- Felix Löffler (Max-Planck Institut für Kolloid-und Grenzflächenforschung, Germany): High-Throughput Laser-Driven Synthesis in Polymers Reactors
- Song Lin (Cornell University, USA): New Strategies for Site-Selective C–H Functionalization
Please register for Session 2 free of charge here.
Céline Wittwer, SCS