The youngSCS of the Swiss Chemical Society is a network of young researchers (aged under 35) in all areas of chemistry. The Community has around 700 members.
The aims of the youngSCS are
- to provide a network for young researchers so that they can meet in an informal setting and learn from one another
- to maintain contacts with our colleagues in neighboring countries
- to facilitate access to the chemical industry
- Organize the annual Swiss Snow Symposium in Saas Fee.
- Participate in international network for young chemists, like the EYCN and IYCN, through the youngSCS delegates.
- Organize company visits in collaboration with our industrial partners.
- Offert Visit Each Other events to present labs and institutes to colleagues from other universities.